We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your personal training goals. To help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for you and all our clients, please read through the terms and conditions of Personal Training with Playground Training. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or speak to Alicia.
- Payment: All payments for training sessions are to be made in advance. Monthly renewals are due at the last session of the current month.
- Rescheduling appointments: We understand that sometimes you may need to reschedule an appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your request. If we are unable to find an alternative time, and your request is placed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment, you will be charged for the appointment (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
- Group Training: If a member of the group cancels or misses an appointment that group member will forfeit that session regardless of any prior notice given.
- Cancelling or missing a One on one session: If you miss a scheduled appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the scheduled training session (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
- Trainer cancellation or missing an appointment: In the event of unexpected absence, Alicia will contact you as soon as possible. If Alicia is absent due to a case of an emergency you will be contacted to explain the situation and reschedule the session with no penalty to Playground Training.
- Client holidays and absences: We request 7 days advance notice be given of any prolonged training absences.
- Trainer holidays and absences: Alicia will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Alicia will discuss alternative personal training arrangements with you.
- Health concerns: You must inform Alicia of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns.
- Medical freeze option: If you become ill or injured and have been advised by your doctor to temporarily discontinue training, you may freeze any remaining sessions for a period up to three months.
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions stated herein will automatically be carried over to your new sessions upon expiry of the current package without the need for a new agreement to be signed and dated.
- Liability: You accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major.
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE AND TRAINING
You will in no way hold Playground Training or your trainer liable for any injuries or illness sustained. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake this exercise program.